This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Friday, March 17, 2017

You Will Never Be Free



Wherever there is browser-based online chatting there is never a time when I can't magically show up and begin bombarding the room with insanity. But the twilight of chatting has finally come. It is slowly dwindling into history, a relic of bygone eras. In a decade, how many of your sites will still be operational? My job is already complete; the days of chat warfare have ended, the slow oncoming abyss of night stretches its mighty visage forth from its bleak peeking above some far off mountain and is yawning across the sunset-lit sky above, bringing forth the final and endless void. After so many long years, my destructive reign has ended, not because I lost, but because there is nothing now left to destroy. I have transcended your realm entirely. I continue now in a new form, etching my name into the annals of history. Thus ends the first chapter of my work.

You will never be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment