This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Some General Observations

The following are some general observations I have.

1. TNTease has once again shown her utter paranoia by preemptively banning my nickname on her network. Astonishingly, it isn't banned on Librairc. Looks like I was right about it primarily being TNT who wanted censorship. The next time I bother stopping by her half empty site I'll be flanked by hundreds or possibly thousands of trolls.

2. Most of the meaningful regulars who ever used ICQ and are still chatting anywhere gravitated to Libra's site. This even includes people who I "dislike" (feud with because we both secretly enjoy it.)

3. Most people are aware that TNTease' attempt to rip off the term "ICQ" is fraudulent. For the few who didn't know, in no way is her site a reflection of the former ICQ beyond its address.

4. GrandWazoo is still looking for tomprophet in vain. Check the comments in my blog here Wazoo, he's commented a dozen times.

5. My reputation precedes me, which means a number of people had to have been sporadically discussing me before I decided to return to chatting after many moons of absence. Supposedly someone was there pretending to be me at some point too because some people thought I was Banagher for some reason.

6. It looks like Chris and TNTease decided to prevent people from accessing their site via the sites' own embedded rooms, probably to try and stop me from raiding the site. Enjoy your steady decline just like ICQ when it began delisting things- it won't stop my raids (I am fully capable of explaining how to use mibbit in a 45 second video) and will prevent any fresh users from arriving.

7. Trump won which proves that lock00 is incapable of predicting the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment