This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Final Post

Since 2015 is dying (thank goodness) and 2016 is currently squirming about in the womb of perdition ready to explode out of the divine vagina of the cosmos, it seems fitting to finally put the last nail in the coffin of this blog, since ICQ is dead and it no longer has a purpose.

Over the last few years constant war on ICQ was the norm, and calm days were the exception not the rule; alliances came and went, friends were made and destroyed, Ops came, Ops saw, and Ops quit trying. It was some good shit all around.

Now though there are many other things I must do; I am sporadically on librairc but these days I'm more interested in my work- my writing, editing, and illustrating, among other things- work that is both monetarily rewarding, intellectually stimulating, and ego boosting since it all has my name branded across it, and my own infernal mark.

I will be doing relatively little for some time related to the librairc blog but will inevitably (as always) get drawn back into chatting somehow; I tried twice before to simply avoid the drama when the OPs acted up but it never lasted for more than six months at a time before I was hauled back in to once more play the Luciferian savior to an oppressed population- I have no doubt that this will be the case again soon.

In the meantime don't worry, there are several years' worth of entries already here for people to chuckle at; I'm considering writing a short satirical history of ICQ chat- a fake historical record written as though various figures there were ancient people, like vikings and barbarians and legionaries.

I'll be around; just not as frequently as in 2015, when I was almost all encompassing on multiple levels. Now that I have become a god I must retire and rest before war inevitably begins anew.


No comments:

Post a Comment