This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Monday, November 30, 2015

You Vote! The Final JohnLennon Cover Song


It is with great joy that I announce the first and only JohnLennon poll; you decide! What shall be the final "I fucked ICQ and the mods don't know what they're talking about" song be? Worry not dear ICQers, I'll keep making similar vocal covers regardless of whether ICQ is closed or not; after all I still have to orgasm all over TNTease and libras servers too!

Eight choices for the epic final song have been carefully selected. From David Bowie to the Pet Shop Boys, from John Cale to the Beatles. Choose wisely!

Whichever song has the most votes will be covered tonight or tomorrow. If two or more songs are in the lead by later this afternoon I'll use a random number generator to choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment