This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Red Chinese Communists Using ICQ

In the last 24 hours almost as many red Chinese communists as meat and potato eating patriotic Yankees visited this blog.


About 5,000 people visit my Youtube channel on a daily basis and if I see five views from China in a month I consider it to be abnormally high. China's censorship doesn't seem to extend to ICQ though for some reason or another; the same holds true with many other regimes where heavily censored or outright internalized internet systems are nonetheless, somehow, able to connect to the IRC networks of the world at large.

I'm not sure why Chinese people are using my blog; I was of the understanding that most google related services were blocked there. Regardless, hopefully they learn about the perils of communalism and the glory of capitalism and western philosophy on ICQ and start a revolution or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment