This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Legendary Magnificence




You saw me chatting in an old
Chatroom from the nineties
And the scripts were flashing causing seizures too
All alone it ain't much fun
So you're looking for a troll
And I know just how to get that drama to go

Don't kill the chat for me now
Save it 'til the morning after
No, don't kill the chat for me now
Save it 'til the morning after

Feel the sleaze deep on the inside
Spam and raids and perverts too
If you can, you'll see the world and all its vice
Take a chance
And you might get lucky, maybe she's really a she
It don't matter just cyber them anyways

Don't kill the chat for me now
Save it 'til the morning after
No, don't kill the chat for me now
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after

Pretty looking mods
Trying to hold back the gates against my raging horde
Don't ask me why I'll keep my promise
To fuck the site
And you wanted to see the Lennon at play
But fear is in your soul
Some people call me a barbarian
But I call Hell my paradise

Don't kill the chat for me now
Save it 'til the morning after
No, don't kill the chat for me now
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after
Save it 'til the morning after

No comments:

Post a Comment