This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

It's Been A While (Since I Trolled ICQ)



And it's been awhile
Since ICQ was new, I used to troll it every day
And it's been awhile
Since it was the nineties a-yeah heah heah
And it's been awhile
Since this accent, was in all music
And it's been awhile
Since Avril Lavigne has made a rock song yeah

And trolling you I still remember-
As fucked up as you all may've been-
The consequences that I've rendered-
Cuz I've crushed chatrooms on my screen

And it's been awhile
Since I called raids down, like thunder from the skies
And it's been awhile
Since I can say I stopped a-trollin yeah heah
And it's been awhile
Since I've gone and fucked you up just like I always do
And it's been awhile
Since I decided that, I should end librachat too

And trolling you I still remember-
As fucked up as you all may've been-
The consequences that I've rendered-
Cuz I've crushed chatrooms on my screen

====
====
====
====

And it's been awhile
Since I fuckin bothered to go to omegle
And it's been awhile
Since I had a pokemon smoothie and shit on myself
And it's been awhile
Since I've seen the way, the OPs were a disgrace
And it's been awhile
But I can still remember, just the way you hate me

And trolling you I still remember-
As fucked up as you all may've been-
The consequences that I've rendered-
Cuz I've crushed chatrooms on my screen

And it's been awhile
Since you could hold your chat up high
And it's been awhile
Since I said I'm not sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment