This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

I Trolled (Cuz They Were Gay)




Well I was chatting there with you
I got a thought that chatrooms I could screw
Chatrooms I could screw

With trolling raids well synthesized
And causing mayhem on all sides for you
On all sides for you

And I trolled, I trolled cuz they were gay
I just trolled, I trolled all night and day
They couldn't get away

A crack of lightning overhead
And Stormy skies obscuring them from view
Obscuring them from view

Apocalypse upon their heads
They see the halls of 4chan gaping too
4chan gaping too

And I trolled, I trolled cuz they were gay
I just trolled, I trolled all night and day
They couldn't get away

Reached out a hand to type more spam
Reached out again in order to review
In order to review

And then I typed ten thousand lines
The mods fled and ran off with their crew
They fled with their whole crew

And I trolled, I trolled cuz they were gay
I just trolled, I trolled all night and day
And I trolled, I trolled cuz they were gay
I just trolled, It's 80s every day

No comments:

Post a Comment