This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Troll My Way




There's an army in the chatroom
It's a war with chanops now my love
In a room without a door
A chat is not enough in...

Troll my way- It's a new road
I follow- Where the OPs go

They'll ban us all in listed
They'll try to make us pay
For laughing at their moderation
Saying they are gay
There's emptiness behind their eyes
There's dust on their banhammers
They just want to steal our nicks
Because we're legendary

Troll my way- It's a new road
I follow- Where the OPs go
Troll my way- It's a new road
I follow- Where the OPs go

Troll my way- It's a new road
I follow- Where the OPs go
Troll my way- It's a new road
I follow- Where the OPs go

Swallow all your fears dear friends
The UA won the race
Lennonism's here because
It's time to liberate

Yeah-eah

No comments:

Post a Comment