This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Retarded OPs of Chanops


click to enlarge


Somehow, libra has outdone herself in regards to letting dubious people run rooms on her (largely empty) server. I was trolling at a whim and nobody was stopping me because all the higher ups were passed out (probably drunk as usual like they always were before; libra is a whiskey swilling Scot after all.)

Then in World Trivia the OP was actually awake but instead of banning me accidentally opped me, blocking a ban by the other OP. This is something I don't even think I ever saw on ICQ. The sheer ineptitude of the entire moderating team is on full display; but the site is so damn empty it's barely even worth trolling at all, let alone jumping a ban on the odd occasion anyone is awake and sober enough to notice.

This is why I think libra and her cronies were fired rather than resigning; surely if they resigned they would have planned ahead so their own server wouldn't be a sad, empty clusterfuck. It's like going to that local mall in your town that was built in the boom times and now has one dilapidated clothing store and a chinese restaurant whose owner is probably losing money just by sitting there staring blankly and pretending the fried rice is still edible despite sitting in a plastic bucket for three months. Sure, the mall has bathrooms that work and that comparison is apt too because 10% of the users chatting there are "me" and all I'm doing is shitting.

Also just like ICQ the word censoring is beyond retarded; "sex" is banned but somehow "bitch" and "fuck" aren't. It's like the site was made by a bunch of retarded bonobos typing with their big dicks- and that's probably pretty close to the truth.


Only in the deranged, retarded minds of the former ICQ ops does this make sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment