This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Friday, November 7, 2014

IfkdMyMother AKA Gayclouds AKA Muslimhammy AKA Crapistani AKA Sir_Turd and the Failspam


Crapistani, under yet another nick, commands his bot to spit out a line any time I speak- because of his poor scripting skills the bot destroyed itself.

By now Crapistani has eclipsed baaaz as the most joked-about f̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶ muslim on ICQ- his persistence hasn't paid off because any time he sees me he immediately forgets to spam about islam and instead spams about me.

In fact a few comments directed at him can completely derail him for hours at times, effectively wasting his time even if I go silent and chat elsewhere. He t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ assumes that I'm a n00b and don't know he'll forget all about mooHAMhead if I just tell him pakistan is doomed a few times.

His bot was effectively destroyed when it lagged itself and then spat out too many lines in less than half a second, and he was left alone to his own devices, after which he returned to the subject of Satan being a form of insect life and living with a bunch of ghosts in the form of cats.


Satan commands armies of insects while ghosts are cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment