This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tormenting Elune Some More

The kind folks at #atheism once again got buttblasted that I was abusing their easily-abused bot, Elune; this goofybot spits out wikipedia titles (and used to have other, more interesting functions) by using the .wik command.

On this particular, fine day, Elune ended up G-Lined, causing the resident chatters to chuckle about Elune having "30 different IPs" allowing it to be reloaded easily- while this is true, it hardly matters to me, because I too can just change IPs and attack the same bot day after day, ruining the fun for everyone.

This comes on the heels of my abuse of (and eventual triumph over) both Bible-Bot and Nimo, as well as Nimo's #United-Kingdom counterpart of a different name.

4 comments:

  1. You are a fag. So just sit there in your faggyness, and be a fag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww is widdle babby upset?

      I'll hit the bot daily- I've been raiding ICQ since 2008, so I guarantee you'll give up before I do.

      Delete
  2. Remember that time squiggie called your parents and you got in trouble? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have girl arms.

    ReplyDelete