This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CalmAndRelax And Italians

It's not clear who is who.

Apparently one user found himself listed on Encyclopedia Dramatica, and decided to vent on #lesbians, resulting in hilarity.

The gay ways of ICQ are legendary at this point- I had a discussion with a former moderator just last night, who hasn't moderated in some time and admitted that ICQ was a shit network (which is true.)

I've tried over and over to convince the IRCops to let me improve it but to no avail- all I can do is keep embedding rooms here on the blog in hopes that ICQ's traffic increases enough to justify a few more (decent) moderators and an overhaul of their ancient website.

No comments:

Post a Comment