This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

#ICQ-Australia Now Part of the Lennonist Empire

I declare ICQ Australia part of my territorial extent.

After a recent spat with Sicilia I have decided that ICQ Australia needs the protection of the Lennonist empire- after all, we need more lebensraum for our people anyways.

From this time forwards, I possess the sovereign power in this room- I will proceed to find many sheila holes for my one eyed bogansnake to hide inside. All weaker trolls are warned to avoid this room except if they are called there at my royal behest (I will mark my territory as usual, by pissing and shitting on it.)

After that it's time to find a tough sheila named Shazza to give me my stubbie as I hunt koalas with my boomerang.

No comments:

Post a Comment