This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Message to all ICQ Muslims


Dajjal Akbar!
Iblis Akbar!
Shaytan Akbar!
Djinn Akbar!
Haneek Rabbak!
Ibn al sharmoota!
Your allah is a fart in the sky!
Muhammad was a fat, gay little dwarf with a micropenis!
I will crush #middle_east and any other rooms you create!
You are the sons of a hundred fathers!
Shoes be upon your head!
Muhammad kept Aisha's shoes under his turban so he'd remember he was a shoeheaded boy controlled by a woman!
I am all powerful, and your allah is my concubine!
Muhammad wallowed in his own rectal nectar!
May the bird of paradise fertilize your head!
The fleas of a hundred camels upon islam!
I will piss on the Kabba!

No comments:

Post a Comment