This blog is a satire of the now-defunct ICQ chat service, which is thankfully dead because I destroyed it.

Monday, December 9, 2013

A Message to Shira


Praise Dajjal!


Amazingly, it seems people from ICQ are viewing this blog- that might explain the uptick in viewership as the butthurt crowds come to wonder wide-eyed at my majesty.

Shira doesn't seem to realize that my activities on #middle_east have nothing to do with Shiites or Jews and everything to do with idiot wahabis like baaaaz and with the terrible moderation of people like Yusif- although if she wanted to be of help she could either make suggestions to me or help out herself by stacking the room with people who could overwhelm and force out the sunni majority there- I presume she knows people who could make this happen.

It was also slightly amusing that, while the majority of muslims deeply dislike me and wish Osama's corpse would reanimate and blow my head off, they also seem to take what I say here seriously- if I were spreading disinfo here it would promulgate itself quickly and effectively on all of ICQ. (This was proven by aragornw.)

Anyways I figured she would enjoy this song- my tribute to #middle_east.


2 comments:

  1. I like the song.
    ~Shira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1fDE9ZqHMs

      Delete